december 06, 2009

Day 1. I`m annoyed.

Here is a nice example of how being honest get's you nowhere:


I`m annoyed,

I don't know why, but i am. On WoW i thought it was cool to level my Deathknight to 80 and make it a fierce and awesome tank. But before you can run around in Dalaran, shouting that you are fierce and nearly impossible to die, you must collect awesome gear and at least be able to take on TOTC 25m heroic boss fight hits..

Today i got killed by 4 elite spiders in there daily heroic, Culling of Stratholme...

I hate Dk's
I hate my gear
I hate having no idea how to pull aggro from different mobs with abilities that are on a constant cooldown...


And on top of all... i hate waiting.. I just want to press a button and *POOF* i have a full epic, enchanted and gemmed wardrobe that makes me look like Mr. T when i was 5.. A GOD!


FOOL!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hey Funk, only just got back in to my blogging so hadn't seen this until now.
    I like the style... very 'shouty' and 'angry at the world', a bit more Emo than I expected, but hey it's your blog, do what the hell you want with it.

    As for your post: Tanks are probably the hardest class in the game to gear up.
    Yes, you do have to be almost fully geared before anyone will even consider running a heroic with you. Stupid as that sounds.

    As for pulling the aggro from all the random mobs that are running around... Don't.
    See my blog for my recent explanation on why (selective healing - It also applies to tanking).

    No one but tanks seems to have a clue how long the CD's on taunts are. So don't panic if you lose a mob and can't get it back, that will come easier with gear and experience, but everyone loses a mob now and again, and it's usually not your fault.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Over mij

Mijn foto
Zaandam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
If i'm chatty and friendly, i'm plotting to assasinate you..