december 07, 2009

Day 2. Mondays... i hate them >:|

Yes.. Mondays.. God i hate them..

Every single atom of my body tells me i need to be in bed right now.. Everything seems to be against me on mondays... The bridge goes open on my way to my colleague for my carpool ride.. I almost got hit by a car.. and i`m bored at work at the moment.. I have plenty to do, i even like what i do at work, and yet.. i can't keep myself entertained.. I get distracted with 50 million thoughts about  boobs, bigger boobs and my freshly dinged tank.
I want my tank to contribute to the guild, a tank that the guild can rely on.. Which is always a option for a heroic run, or when on of our tanks D/C's again and we need to be able to switch someone's main to his tank alt... in this case me!

I'm impatient, i want my gear now... and everybody that tells me i have to be more patient needs a good whack on the back of their head.. That's how i feel.. Nobody does heroic runs - so it seems anyway - And i can't enter Naxx or Ulduar yet due to my lack of def rating and hea... well basicly EVERYTHING !

On the plus side, tonight we enter TOTC again. Hope that will be cool.. maybe tonight i won't cause too many wipes or die after 4 secs in a fight..

Then again, this is not a happy blog..

So yeah.. everyone around me is probably doomed..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Over mij

Mijn foto
Zaandam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
If i'm chatty and friendly, i'm plotting to assasinate you..