december 16, 2009

Day 6. Funk might be happy today...might..

Feels weird i might add..

Having loads of happy stuff to look forward to.

When i`m online on wow i increase my lack of happyness with talks about our comming guild meeting in Estonia. I like the idea of meeting people from other countries, in the beginning on meetings like this i always experience a slight feeling of uncomfort, mostly due to the language barrier. I'm a fastly enthousiastic type, and when i see the familiar or unfamiliar faces again which i have contact with in warcraft on a daily base, i have a huge urge to make jokes, talk about cool stuff we have experienced together but i usually get tangled within my own thinking. Which should be a really awkward and funny sight. I really like the people that mostly go to the meetings, we have many many interrests in common and even tho we have a totally different native language, you always find a way to express yourself in a sensible way.

Warcraft is a bit weird at the moment, the ammount of available gear for freshly dinged toons is enormous, infact it's so widely spread that i find it hard to deside what to go for. I used Be.Imba and the wow armory for gear improvements for my Deathknight and got flabbergasted by the ammount of gear that was suggested. I lost the overview and together with that lost my interrest. So i think i farm some emblems, get some stuff and from there improve my gear by doing the runs that i am able to do. I'm not much of a planner and i'm jealous off people that actually manage to have a idea what to aim for.

My druid will be a healer and therefor needs some levelling. I might focus on that for the time being.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Over mij

Mijn foto
Zaandam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
If i'm chatty and friendly, i'm plotting to assasinate you..