december 08, 2009

Day 3. Changing the lay-out... I hate ugly blogs.

I threathend with making a blog about some guildies that made fun of me last night.. Probably something in the lines of "I hate women that have higher dps then me" or "Yeah, easy talking as a tank, i`m a fucking warlock, i don't have def rating! :("

But they were actually right... i did die a lot last night in ToTC.. and it was all my fault.. Usually i make fun of myself by telling munquis to blame, for everything that goes wrong in pugs, guild heroics and raids. But tonight it was actually the case.. I kept running around the warrior in the factions champions fight.. i kept running thru slimy green yugg in the worm fight. It was really bad.. But that's not the biggest thing that annoys me today..

It's my driving instructor. He is like the most annoying little bastard ever born in the history of mankind. He's like Smeagol from Lord of the Rings.. now that i write this.. he actually looks like him too! I'm even sure he smells like a Smeagol too. Thrust me, this is the last person on earth, you want to teach you how to participate in traffic. He keeps talking about how good he is with playing darts in his local pub. He says that Barneveld is like his personal God and i don't have a hard time imagining he actually has Barney posters and fan art in his little filthy shitty house.

He likes to call stupid people from the pub DURING my lessons.. Really hard laughter, and shouting about the fecking darts.. I want to stab him in his misformed face with his stupid darts. Then above all, he talks to me like i'm his best friend ever.. I hate when people do that.. Arrgg.. driving should be fun, it shouldn't make you wanna kill yourself while doing it..

And to top everything, he's a conspiracy thinker.. Ohh you wouldn't believe the stuff that comes out of his badly brushed mouth.. Here is a little list about DAILY topics.. :

* The maya's were right, we are all doomed.
* The FBI and CIA are founded by the Bush Family.
* The 9-11 attacks were self inflicted by the USA
* The movie 2012 is prolly the best image you can have about how the world is going to end.

And yes, this stuff gets thrown at me within 1.5 hours of driving lessons.. Don't get me wrong, i love to exaggerate things... but this is really happening two times a week..


On a positive note, my blog now has boobs on it :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Over mij

Mijn foto
Zaandam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
If i'm chatty and friendly, i'm plotting to assasinate you..